The Day That Never Ends



Today George found this kind of toy named a yoyo. He didn't know what a yoyo was. He tested it out. He swung it but it hit him in the head. Then he tumbled down the stairs. He got knocked out and he lay there for three hours.

He saw a green thing run by. Oh he thought that's Baby so he went to get it. But it kept running and running and then there was more! One saw him and the green thing ran.

George was good at climbing so he climbed on top of the refrigerator and jumped down with one foot going down like he was going to kick something. He hit the green thing in the head with his foot and the green thing fell down. He didn't know what it was so he looked at it. It looked like an alien!

The green thing said, "OW!" And then more green things kept appearing and appearing. It was the weirdest thing. And then they all tackled him.

And then he woke up on the floor again! But it was the same spot where he fell down the stairs. When he got up there were no green things. He thought, this was all just a weird dream.

Then he saw another green thing pass by. So he chased it. Like he did earlier, he went on top of the fridge and jumped down and kicked it. Then all the other green things came and tackled him.

Then he woke on the floor again in the same spot! And then like last time he saw a green thing run by. So he ran and chased it. He got up on top of the fridge again and jumped down and kicked it. And then the same thing happened.

Then he saw another green thing. But this time he didn't chase it. He said to the green thing, "I'm not going to chase you." Then he asked, "Have you noticed that every time I kick you, you've been in the same place you started from today? So every time I get tackled by all your friends, I end up where I started my day."

The green thing said, "Yes I've noticed that. My name is Clive."

George said, "My name is George."

Clive said, "That's kind of weird."

Then they saw Baby, and Baby was getting tackled by those other green things. They asked Baby what was happening. Baby said he was back where he was earlier eating chocolate. He said, "The whole thing started when I was eating chocolate and I saw a green thing pass by. And the green thing ran. So then I threw one of my chocolates at it. And it fell down the stairs. And then these other green things started to appear. And I tripped all the way down the stairs and I hit my head. Then the green things jumped on me and started making a dog pile. And then I started back where I was eating chocolate. It happened 25 times! And I don't know when these things keep appearing."

So then Baby and George asked Clive.

Clive said, "I think I know why. Cause today is the never ending fighting day. So every time you're going to see a green thing, you're going to want to get it. And other green things will start appearing and tackling you. It's like a video game where everything goes back to where it was. Have you noticed I'm not green? I'm turquoise, but when I'm far away I look green. The other green things are just other green things. I don't know what they are."

George asked, "How are we ever going to stop this day?"

Then out of the shadows one green thing (but it wasn't green it was red) stepped out of the shadows wearing a cowboy hat.

And he said, "This day is never going to end. This day is going to last forever!"

To be continued.......

Comments

  1. Wow Jaden, this was very cool, funny and enjoyable story about George, Clive and Baby. I really found myself visualizing and laughing along with George's adventure of meeting Clive. I also liked the ailen photo you choose at the top of the blog. Very cool. I will be waiting to hear the rest of the story. Keep up the good writing buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts